Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Marlev
参加者

Exclude from a dynamic list contacts that belong to an Account we already are exchanging emails

解決

Dear community ,

Part of my Hubspot's usage is lead generation.

I regularly upload contacts list that I cold email using an external cold emailing software. This tool is integrated with Hubspot (I upload a list on Hubspot and the tool receives the contacts).

Hence my question: Is there any way to exclude from a dynamic list the contacts which belong to an Account which associated contacts we already exchanged emails?

The property "Last Sales Email replied date" helps identify contacts we already are in touch with, but not their associated Accounts.

Thank you 🙂

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Aleeson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Exclude from a dynamic list contacts that belong to an Account we already are exchanging emails

解決

Hey there- Cheers for engaging with the Community!

I know it's not the exact same, but there does exist a Last Sales Activity Company Property. This records the last date and time of one-to-one email opens and clicks, lead revisits, meeting bookings, and form submissions on that particular company record. Not sure if it's too broad for what you're trying to do, but I hope this helps!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Marlev
参加者

解決

Hello Aleeson,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

It does help a lot!

Have a great day

Aleeson
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey there- Cheers for engaging with the Community!

I know it's not the exact same, but there does exist a Last Sales Activity Company Property. This records the last date and time of one-to-one email opens and clicks, lead revisits, meeting bookings, and form submissions on that particular company record. Not sure if it's too broad for what you're trying to do, but I hope this helps!