Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Jassembleinc
Membre

EventBrite contact event registration logging

Résolue

Hello,

We are using the EventBrite integration to import event registrants. 

The EventBrite/Hubspot integration adds a couple of extra properties, one being a text field property called "last registered event". 

I would like to take this value and add it to a collection of events that a user has registered for. Many contacts have registered for many events, and I would like a list of events that a contact has registered for. 

I thought about using a multi-select field property, but that would involve editing the property each time a new event is created. 

Currently we are creating a an active list for each event, however the user will be removed from lists as the value of "last registered event" updates. I'm looking to create a log that can be used for scoring and logic in the crm. any ideas?

1 Solution acceptée
StefaniUAT
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hello,

Sorry, I am just now seeing this. There are a few ways to do this and depends on how you are wanting to pull the information. I personally have a workflow set up to trigger a task when someone RSVPs for an event. The task pulls in the last registered event name Eventbrite. You are then able to pull lists and reporting off all the events by activity title. and automate lead scoring.

I have so many events that I do not want to manually add each event name/url to a workflow or list.

EB1.png

You can export the property history of "last registered event" and import back in HubSpot to view/workflow off of to backdate.

Will this help solve your issue? If so, I am happy to provide some more specifics.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
savionsmith
Contributeur

Résolue

@Jassembleinc  Any clarity of what the event registration "occurred" property means? Is this the date of the event or the date that the registration happened. I'm trying to get the start date of the event to set off some automation. Thanks for your help in advance! 

0 Votes
StefaniUAT
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

Hello,

Sorry, I am just now seeing this. There are a few ways to do this and depends on how you are wanting to pull the information. I personally have a workflow set up to trigger a task when someone RSVPs for an event. The task pulls in the last registered event name Eventbrite. You are then able to pull lists and reporting off all the events by activity title. and automate lead scoring.

I have so many events that I do not want to manually add each event name/url to a workflow or list.

EB1.png

You can export the property history of "last registered event" and import back in HubSpot to view/workflow off of to backdate.

Will this help solve your issue? If so, I am happy to provide some more specifics.

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
JessicaH
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @Jassembleinc,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if the can assist.

Hi @darynsmith @johanvdc @Phil_Vallender @StefaniUAT, would you be able to share your thoughts with @Jassembleinc?

Thanks!

Jess   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
johanvdc
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

My first thoughts are exactly what you propose.

Creating a list of each event.

Add the event to multiple select property
Workflow: when in list X > add to multiple select property

Use that property in lead scoring.

Let me give it some more thought 🙂