Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SKealy
投稿者

Error message when trying to send form responses to Google Sheets: 'No "Header" options available'

Just as in the title. The HubSpot workflow is finding the right Google Sheets spreadsheet, and recognises the heading of the first column, so I'm able to map the right property, but it doesn't recognise the other headers. Screen shot here

0 いいね!
2件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Error message when trying to send form responses to Google Sheets: 'No "Header" options available'

Hello @SKealy Can I ask you please to review the steps included in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article here

If you are the user that has connected this integration, can you please ensure that any Google sheets that you are attempting to select in the Workflows wool are either owned by your user account or have been publically shared with your user?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SKealy
投稿者

Hi PamCotton, I've read through the knowledge base article and my Sheets doc follows the guidelines (I own the doc, all headers are labelled, no gaps etc.).

There is nothing in there about the specific error I'm receiving. 

0 いいね!