Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

KyleSelf16
Participant

Enrolling contacts into subsequent sequences from a workflow

if I want to enroll contacts into 2 subsequent sequences from a workflow is the action the initial enrollment (ie. do I need to build the delay into the workflow itself so the second enrollment doesn't fail?), or is the action the entire sequence? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
KyleSelf16
Participant

@PamCotton Thanks, so I'm aware of that. the workflow I have set up has the contact being added to two sequences one after another. I'm curious as to whether the workflow passes the enrollment as the action (causing the contact to move on immediately to the next step), or the completion of the sequence as the action. Essentially what I need to know is whether or not I need to add a delay in between the two sequences as to ensure contacts will pass through both. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @KyleSelf16, To answer your question, yes it is possible to enroll contacts in sequences from a workflow. Do you need help setting that up or were you just checking to see if it was possible? I would recommend adding a delay in the workflow before the action to enroll in a sequence.

Screen Shot 2021-09-09 at 7.14.11 PM.png

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes