Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MArango7
Membre

Enroll In Another Workflow -- Testing

Résolue

Sorry for the very beginner question, but how do you test a workflow that enrolls contacts into another workflow, from beginning of workflow 1 to end of workflow 2?

I have been able to test each of the two workflows separately. I don't know how to do them together to see if the whole sequencce works as expected.

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @MArango7,

I test workflows on myself. This can be done by adding an additional enrollment criterion "Email is any of [my email address]". Instead of using the test feature, I then set both workflows live – effectively they can only enroll one record (myself).

To do this effectively, you might have to prepare the contact record to match the other enrollment criteria and reduce delays, if you have any, in your workflow.

There isn't any official feature to test two "chained" workflows, definitely not a beginner question 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @MArango7,

I test workflows on myself. This can be done by adding an additional enrollment criterion "Email is any of [my email address]". Instead of using the test feature, I then set both workflows live – effectively they can only enroll one record (myself).

To do this effectively, you might have to prepare the contact record to match the other enrollment criteria and reduce delays, if you have any, in your workflow.

There isn't any official feature to test two "chained" workflows, definitely not a beginner question 🙂

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MArango7
Membre

Résolue

That's a very neat trick! Thanks so much for sahring it!