Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jkenney

Enhancement or Support for Inactive Clients

SOLVE

Hello,

We are using the free CRM and have many clients that leave, return, or show up at a different site in our industry (mining).  How do I make a client inactive from a site?  I do not wish to delete the record but show they are no longer at that site and retain the information.

If this is not possible, it would be great to have this as an enhancement. Thanks!

-James K

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

@jkenney,

I'm sure you can achieve what you are looking to do through custom properties. You can then use filters to view the contacts. Without knowing specifics, I would create a custom property with dropdowns for each site and create an additional property for inactive and active.

I might be able to offer different suggestions with some more insight. Would you like to chat next week? 

https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/joshc15

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

@jkenney,

I'm sure you can achieve what you are looking to do through custom properties. You can then use filters to view the contacts. Without knowing specifics, I would create a custom property with dropdowns for each site and create an additional property for inactive and active.

I might be able to offer different suggestions with some more insight. Would you like to chat next week? 

https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/joshc15

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
jkenney

SOLVE

Hey Josh,

That would be great, I am not a guru at Hubspot (used Salesforce) back in the day.  If I can mark a person as inactive even if I make a separate field that would be ideal. I'll be out of the office Minday and Tuesday.  Feel free to coordinate as needed, thank you in advance!

Many Thanks,

James K

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

James,

If you can email me directly at joshc@protocol80.com we can arrange a good time. I've got availability Wed-Fri, so that will work.

Have a great weekend and days off.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes