Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NatalieEadie
Participante

Dynamically enter SFDC Campaign ID

resolver

Morning....

So I have a head scratcher. I used to work extensively in Eloqua which has blind form submits, so people who engaged with content would be attributed to a campaign as a lead and until they joined another campaign, they would continue to track against the first.

My challenge is, HS does not have blindform submits. So if I want to attribute an individual to an SFDC campaign without submitting a form, as the content is ungated, how would I go about doing that. It is possible to include the SFDC campaign ID in the link?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
PamCotton
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @NatalieEadie,

I would like to tag some top experts in our Community! @bradmin@Simplii@Aakar, would you be able to share more of your suggestion with @NatalieEadie?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Thanks @PamCotton 

Hi @NatalieEadie 

Have you tried using the HubSpot workflow?

You can tie up form submission directly to the SFDC Campaign. Since you want to attribute to SFDC Campaign without the form submission, you can use the HubSpot workflows. Anyone who visits the URL (link to ungated content) will be added to the SFDC Campaign. The workflow will look like this:

- Enroll the contacts who visited/viewed that URL link. (It could also depend on how do you want to track an individual. If you're thinking about email, you can track them by email open or a link clicked in an email as well). 

- And add that contact to your SFDC campaign.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
PamCotton
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @NatalieEadie,

I would like to tag some top experts in our Community! @bradmin@Simplii@Aakar, would you be able to share more of your suggestion with @NatalieEadie?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Thanks @PamCotton 

Hi @NatalieEadie 

Have you tried using the HubSpot workflow?

You can tie up form submission directly to the SFDC Campaign. Since you want to attribute to SFDC Campaign without the form submission, you can use the HubSpot workflows. Anyone who visits the URL (link to ungated content) will be added to the SFDC Campaign. The workflow will look like this:

- Enroll the contacts who visited/viewed that URL link. (It could also depend on how do you want to track an individual. If you're thinking about email, you can track them by email open or a link clicked in an email as well). 

- And add that contact to your SFDC campaign.

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost