Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Luisa
Teilnehmer/-in

Duration of lifecyclestages

lösung

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how to find out how long contacts spend on average in one lifecyclestage. Is there a reporting option for this? For example, I would like to know how long it takes to get a contact from "lead" to "MQL" and afterwards from "MQL" to "SQL".

I know there are properties like "became a marketing qualified lead date", but I don't know how to figuere out the duration.

Best,
Luisa

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
adimarino
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @Luisa 

Currently, there isn't a way to report on how long contacts spend in each lifecycle stage on average. This is an idea that has been requested in this post on our Ideas Forum. I would recommend upvoting this idea and following it for updates if/when it goes into development. Our Product Team monitors the Ideas Forum closely to track what features our customers would like to see implemented and make every effort to add these to the product. They will also provide updates to the post if/when they start implementing the feature. 

Thank you, 

Ana

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
adimarino
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @Luisa 

Currently, there isn't a way to report on how long contacts spend in each lifecycle stage on average. This is an idea that has been requested in this post on our Ideas Forum. I would recommend upvoting this idea and following it for updates if/when it goes into development. Our Product Team monitors the Ideas Forum closely to track what features our customers would like to see implemented and make every effort to add these to the product. They will also provide updates to the post if/when they start implementing the feature. 

Thank you, 

Ana

sriniborra
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Is there any update on this. Did we get an option to report how long it took a Lead to become MQL and MQL to 10% stage.

Thanks,
Srini

Luisa
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Ana,
thank you for your response. I just upvoted the idea.
Luisa

0 Upvotes