Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

michjones18
Participante

Do last contacted date and email sent status contradict each other as a workflow trigger?

resolver

Hi All,

I'm building out some automation around when our team begins an outreach campaign. I currently have my trigger set as:

Sequence enrollment = true AND

last contacted > 6 weeks ago OR

email send status is sent AND

last contacted > 6 weeks ago.

The time benchmark is important to separate "new" campaigns from continued nurturing.

Do the email send status and last contacted conditions contradict each other? Would last contacted be updated to 'today' when the email send status becomes 'sent'? Is there some sort of order of operations there?

Thanks! 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
mikedupuy
Solución
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

Do last contacted date and email sent status contradict each other as a workflow trigger?

resolver

Hi there,

It looks like those conditions may be canceling each other out. If someone is actively enrolled in a sequence (Enrolled in sequence is True), their last contacted date will reflect the last time they were contacted (emails, meetings, and tasks).

If you want to do continued nurturing after someone completes a sequence, you may want to create a list of those who have been enrolled and completed in the sequence and then use:

If contact is a member of the list AND the the last contacted date is more than 6 weeks ago.

Hope this helps!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
mikedupuy
Solución

resolver

Hi there,

It looks like those conditions may be canceling each other out. If someone is actively enrolled in a sequence (Enrolled in sequence is True), their last contacted date will reflect the last time they were contacted (emails, meetings, and tasks).

If you want to do continued nurturing after someone completes a sequence, you may want to create a list of those who have been enrolled and completed in the sequence and then use:

If contact is a member of the list AND the the last contacted date is more than 6 weeks ago.

Hope this helps!

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @michjones18 

I hope you are well! I'll tag a few of our experts that can share their thoughts with you.

Hey @Kim_HM @Jaimee @mikedupuy  anything you would like to share with @michjones18?  

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta