Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TRichards
投稿者

Discrepancy with number of Contacts on Form Submissions depending on where used

解決

Hard to use a title to explain this.

I can go to a form and export the contacts that filled it out. I can remove dupes and get a number, say 100. Unfortunately, when I export that I cannot control the properties being exported.

So I create an Active list and use the parameter "Filled out 'X' form on any page."  My results are, say 80. It's lower. I'm not using date parameters. Not sure why that is. Any ideas? 

The reason I did that is so I can export the list and see all the properties I want. The problem is that the number of people is off.

Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @TRichards,

Still a bit unusual. Have you cross-referenced the list export and the de-duplicated forms export to check which contacts are missing in the list?

Unless there's a big reveal as to what's happening, I would then reach out to HubSpot technical support. The list size could affect workflows, filtered views, reports etc. so it's important that it's not the smaller number of the two.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @TRichards,

Still a bit unusual. Have you cross-referenced the list export and the de-duplicated forms export to check which contacts are missing in the list?

Unless there's a big reveal as to what's happening, I would then reach out to HubSpot technical support. The list size could affect workflows, filtered views, reports etc. so it's important that it's not the smaller number of the two.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TRichards
投稿者

解決

@karstenkoehler @webdew Thank you for your answers. I have examined the data and removed all duplicates by email address and Contact ID.  I still get a large discrepancy: 343 using the list method vs. 414 using submission methods. I'm going to have to believe this is a Hubspot quirk.

Thanks.

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @TRichards ,

The discrepancy might be due to the more than one form submission by a contact. Submission will show the no of subission the form has received, including the multiple subissions also. but when you will be creating a list, the list will show the actual no of contacts who had summitted the form (won't include multriple submission. Form filled with one id will create one contact.)

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @TRichards,

The most common cause here are multiple form submissions by the same contacts. When you're exporting the form, you're exporting submissions. When you're exporting a list, you're exporting contacts. A contact might have submitted the form multiple times. When you deduplicate the form export by the email column, do you arrive at the same number of contacts as the list export?

Just to double check, do you have permissions to view all contacts in your portal? User permissions can act weird in conjunction with exports.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler