Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

seliav
Participante

Disable enrollment without turning off workflow

resolver

I'd like to be able to disabled enrollment for future users while still allowing users currently active to complete the workflow. The only way to do this right now is to remove all enrollment triggers, but I don't want to do that because then I don't have a record of how the workflow was initially set up / how contacts were enrolled. We are a season business so we only use certain workflows at certain times of year, and need to switch them off when it's time to move to a different kind, but we still let already enrolled users complete the workflow.

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

One way to handle temporary workflow enrollment restrictions ... WITHOUT turning off the workflow AND WITHOUT deleting the enrollment criteria is to simply add an additional 'AND' criteria that will stop enrollment. That way, your original enrollment critera remain intact AND enrollment effectively stops.

Example:

-1- Contact Create Date is after 1-1-2050.

-2- Contact Create Date is before 01/01/2001 -- i.e., long before HubSpot was born!

Your specific use case will determine the best temporary criteria to add.

- see image

Temporarily Disable Active HubSpot Workflow EnrollmentTemporarily Disable Active HubSpot Workflow Enrollment

Hope that helps.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

One way to handle temporary workflow enrollment restrictions ... WITHOUT turning off the workflow AND WITHOUT deleting the enrollment criteria is to simply add an additional 'AND' criteria that will stop enrollment. That way, your original enrollment critera remain intact AND enrollment effectively stops.

Example:

-1- Contact Create Date is after 1-1-2050.

-2- Contact Create Date is before 01/01/2001 -- i.e., long before HubSpot was born!

Your specific use case will determine the best temporary criteria to add.

- see image

Temporarily Disable Active HubSpot Workflow EnrollmentTemporarily Disable Active HubSpot Workflow Enrollment

Hope that helps.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
ALeonard1
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the answer! Quick note if you want to make sure that already enrolled contacts complete the workflow: make sure to go to the workflow Settings --> Unenrollment and suppression. Under "when a contact no longer meets these conditions..." make sure to choose "No, keep them in the workflow."

I messed this up and there is no way to activate it again where contacts go back to whatever step they were currently on. 😕

DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @ALeonard1 thank you for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva