Different workflow goals for different branches?

SOLVE
DanaS

Hi everyone,

I know you can choose multiple goals for one workflow, however, I'm wondering if it's possible to create different workflow goals for different branches within the same workflow? For instance, if I have a workflow with 4 splits/branches, does HubSpot in any way allow for each of those 4 branches to have unique goals that are independent of each other?

Thanks for any insights that can be provided!

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @DanaS 

There is no built in way to do this - although it could be an interesting idea. As a workaround, you could just set a custom property to a different value at the end of each branch and use that as a kind of goal. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @DanaS,

As another workaround, you could enroll each branch of the workflow into another workflow – each with their own goals. With 4 branches, you'd have 5 workflows total then.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Hi @DanaS 

There is no built in way to do this - although it could be an interesting idea. As a workaround, you could just set a custom property to a different value at the end of each branch and use that as a kind of goal. 

Hope this helps.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Most Valuable Member

Hi @DanaS,

As another workaround, you could enroll each branch of the workflow into another workflow – each with their own goals. With 4 branches, you'd have 5 workflows total then.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Phil_Vallender

That's a great idea @karstenkoehler ! - Lotta' workflows though 😂