Mitglied

Differences between those lists

lösung

Hello,

Please what is the difference between those lists:

• Marketing content status
  • Subscribed contacts 
  • Engaged or unengaged contact

And why do we need to clean the list continuously when HubSpot gives you the option to exclude unengaged contacts from receiving your emails 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @CHaddad 

Thank you for reaching out!

Marketing contact status indicates if the contact is currently a marketing or non-marketing contact.

• When it is Marketing contact, the contact is a marketing contact and will count towards your contact tier in this period.
  • When it is Non-marketing contact, the contact is a non-marketing contact and will not count towards your contact tier in this period.

You have more information on marketing contacts here

Subscribed contacts I'm not 100% sure without seeing the list filters but I think it must be the contacts who have subscribed to your blog 

You can find here how HubSpot calculate unengaged contacts. 

I want to share with you the guide on how and why clean up your contact lists to improve email deliverability as well as another article to understand graymail and avoid sending email to unengaged contacts

I hope that helps! If you have any follow-up questions I recommend reaching out to your Account Manager so they can help you further. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
TiphaineCuisset
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @CHaddad 

Thank you for reaching out!

Marketing contact status indicates if the contact is currently a marketing or non-marketing contact.

• When it is Marketing contact, the contact is a marketing contact and will count towards your contact tier in this period.
  • When it is Non-marketing contact, the contact is a non-marketing contact and will not count towards your contact tier in this period.

You have more information on marketing contacts here

Subscribed contacts I'm not 100% sure without seeing the list filters but I think it must be the contacts who have subscribed to your blog 

You can find here how HubSpot calculate unengaged contacts. 

I want to share with you the guide on how and why clean up your contact lists to improve email deliverability as well as another article to understand graymail and avoid sending email to unengaged contacts

I hope that helps! If you have any follow-up questions I recommend reaching out to your Account Manager so they can help you further. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !