Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Steve999

Desparately trying to change name associated with email

SOLVE

Dear everyone, 

My employee and I have been trying to change the name from which the emails will be sent out to our client? Right now, all emails are associated with me, but if my coworker communicates with the client the email she sents out should show her name and not my name in front. Does anyone have an idea how to do this? Urgently looking for help!

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 16.44.52.png

1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

With CRM free you're able to invite as many users to use the system as you want. All users are under the same HubSpot ID (number in the top right) so, depending on the access levels you set, users can see everything in your portal.  See all the features here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/crm 

To add a new user go to Settings -> Users & Teams -> Create User. Enter in their details. Set their accessibility. Once that's done they will receive a welcome email prompting them to create their own password.

From there your new user can use their name and email address when communicating with your contacts. You can also assign a HubSpot Owner to contacts if you wanted so you know which contacts belong to whom. 

Hope this helps!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
shearn
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Are you both using the same account to log in and send emails, or does your employee have her own dedicated log in? Also, under Settings -> Users & Teams, is your name associated with her email address?

If you're logged into an account that's tied to your email, you're only able to send from your email address in the Sales tool. You're only able to choose a different 'from address' in the Marketing tool.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
Steve999

SOLVE

Good morning and thanks for getting back.

Right now, we share the account and the password. If she wants to open account, how to make sure she can connect acount with the account of our company?

0 Upvotes
Steve999

SOLVE

By the way, the feature you are talking about is it available in the CRM free version as well? Right now we are using CRM free.

0 Upvotes
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

With CRM free you're able to invite as many users to use the system as you want. All users are under the same HubSpot ID (number in the top right) so, depending on the access levels you set, users can see everything in your portal.  See all the features here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/crm 

To add a new user go to Settings -> Users & Teams -> Create User. Enter in their details. Set their accessibility. Once that's done they will receive a welcome email prompting them to create their own password.

From there your new user can use their name and email address when communicating with your contacts. You can also assign a HubSpot Owner to contacts if you wanted so you know which contacts belong to whom. 

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes