Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GMassman

Delete test contacts from workflows

SOLVE

I have set up new workflows and used sample contacts as test subjects. Now I would like to remove them from the workflows to avoid confusion with actual customers.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GMassman,

You can manually unenroll records from workflows by following these steps. As long as these contact records exist, they will be included in the workflow analytics. If they're just test contacts, you could delete them. This would also remove and exclude them from those analytics.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PrasenjitDas
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Gmassman, 

You can setup goal to remove test contacts, once your testing done and match goal it will unenroll test contacts from workflows.

Regards,

Das

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GMassman,

You can manually unenroll records from workflows by following these steps. As long as these contact records exist, they will be included in the workflow analytics. If they're just test contacts, you could delete them. This would also remove and exclude them from those analytics.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.