Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MiriamL

Delays in worfklows & branch rules

SOLVE

Hello,

I was wondering if you could help me.

I want to send an email1 in a workflow, then check if the recipient schedules a sales meeting anytime within 7 days after receiving the email1.

• If yes -> assign a task to the sales team immediately after scheduling the meeting;
  • If no meeting is scheduled -> send an email2 7 days after the email1.

My current setup:

• user enlists
  • send email1
  • delay for a set amount of time (7 days)
  • If/then branch 
    • Meeting booked -> assign a ticket to sales 
    • No meeting -> send email2

Please, what would be the best approach here? 

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MiriamL,

That's all correct! This would work perfectly fine.

You could consider omitting the task creation in this workflow. If the contact books a meeting with the sales person, they should receive a notification anyway (unless they disabled this notification).

Alternatively, you could set a workflow goal for a booked meeting. This would allow you to remove the if/then branch. You'd send email 1, wait 7 days, send email 2. A contact would be automatically removed once they book a meeting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MiriamL,

That's all correct! This would work perfectly fine.

You could consider omitting the task creation in this workflow. If the contact books a meeting with the sales person, they should receive a notification anyway (unless they disabled this notification).

Alternatively, you could set a workflow goal for a booked meeting. This would allow you to remove the if/then branch. You'd send email 1, wait 7 days, send email 2. A contact would be automatically removed once they book a meeting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MiriamL

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler, thank you so much for the super quick response and the proposed solution! Very helpful. 

Best, Miriam 

0 Upvotes