Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

slaw
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Defining a MQL

SOLVE

I've completed the lead scoring but am not clear where I define the # of points that will lead to lifecycle stages. For instance, I'd like 100 points to equal a MQL but don't know where I assign that in HubSpot. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Defining a MQL

SOLVE

Hi @slaw

There's nowhere specific that you make this setting. If you want leads with a score >= 100 to change lifecycle stage to MQL, you need to create a simple workflow to do it. 

FYI - we used to use lead scoring like this, to create MQLs, but have moved away from that approach now - based on changes that HubSpot themselves have made. You can read more about it here if you are interested: What is a Marketing Qualified Lead (Really)?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Defining a MQL

SOLVE

Hi @slaw

There's nowhere specific that you make this setting. If you want leads with a score >= 100 to change lifecycle stage to MQL, you need to create a simple workflow to do it. 

FYI - we used to use lead scoring like this, to create MQLs, but have moved away from that approach now - based on changes that HubSpot themselves have made. You can read more about it here if you are interested: What is a Marketing Qualified Lead (Really)?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency