Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LDiPalma3
Participant

Date of meeting workflow

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I have a problem. I would like the workflow to start when a meeting is scheduled either from the meeting tools or from the contact page. If the first one works, for the second one (I used Meeting Start time as property) I can't set a reminder message one day before! How can I do? Maybe with the Calendar App integration?Prove.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Zjabbar
Solution

Date of meeting workflow

SOLVE

Hello!

It sounds like you're looking to automate your workflow based on meeting scheduling, and you're having trouble setting a reminder message for meetings scheduled from the contact page.

One solution could be to use the Calendar App integration, as you suggested. By connecting your calendar app to your workflow automation tool, you may be able to trigger the workflow based on events added to your calendar.

In terms of setting a reminder message one day before the meeting, you could create a separate task in your workflow that sends the reminder message at a specific time before the meeting starts. For example, if the meeting is scheduled for 9am on Monday, you could set the reminder message to be sent at 9am on Sunday.

If your workflow automation tool doesn't have a built-in reminder feature, you may be able to use a third-party integration like Zapier or IFTTT to send the reminder message at the appropriate time.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Zili man

CEO at JackpotWala

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Zjabbar
Solution

Date of meeting workflow

SOLVE

Hello!

It sounds like you're looking to automate your workflow based on meeting scheduling, and you're having trouble setting a reminder message for meetings scheduled from the contact page.

One solution could be to use the Calendar App integration, as you suggested. By connecting your calendar app to your workflow automation tool, you may be able to trigger the workflow based on events added to your calendar.

In terms of setting a reminder message one day before the meeting, you could create a separate task in your workflow that sends the reminder message at a specific time before the meeting starts. For example, if the meeting is scheduled for 9am on Monday, you could set the reminder message to be sent at 9am on Sunday.

If your workflow automation tool doesn't have a built-in reminder feature, you may be able to use a third-party integration like Zapier or IFTTT to send the reminder message at the appropriate time.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Zili man

CEO at JackpotWala

BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Date of meeting workflow

SOLVE

Hey @LDiPalma3,

I don't fully understand what the problem is. Is the workflow in question the screenshot you shared? And one day before what would you like to send the reminder message?

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.