Date added to a list

Highlighted

I would love the ability to have an active list condition "joined X active list on/after X date." The use case is this: I have 5 different ways that people can funnel into ONE list, and so each of those ways is its own condition.

However, I can't then run a report of how many people were added to that list -- from all methods -- after a certain date, so I can't see how many new leads have joined each month, each quarter, etc.

I would love to have this so I can more easily report on our new lead generation efforts at given benchmarks!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

@kwidrick, Won't the list reports help you?

You should be able to see leads added to those certain lists overtime (if you go to your list>Actions>View list performance) and filter by date.

Highlighted

Thanks! I just tried that, and it does show me the leads, but as far as I can tell, I have to do the math manually (correct?). I can see, for example, that when I use a custom date range, I started with 9,224 contacts and now have 9,302. That would show 78 net new leads, I t think?

But that doesn't show the number, without me calculating it. It also doesn't seem to match the workaround list I have (where I set up conditions for each of the five funnels that send people to the main list, and date-restricted that by the date they filled out the form/entered the workflow). These are not NEW contacts -- they're already on our list -- but they are new to the list, which seems to make it a bit trickier.

0 Upvotes