Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

roseoakley

Data Cleansing and Management

SOLVE

Hi All,

Does anyone recommend an external data management provider/service to maintain, cleanse and update all our data in Hubspot? 

Posting brief below and recommendations are welcome:

1-2  contractors who work to a fortnightly brief on:

• Searching & adding new contacts to the database against a set criteria
  • Checking & updating contact & account information in the current database

Requirements will be:

• Knowledge of Hubspot
  • Access to advanced contact tools such as LI Navivator, Lusha and any others relevant
  • Strong English (reading & writing)
  • Resource consistency (we want to have the same people doing the work)
  • High rate of accuracy
  • General contract terms (payments & timelines) and hourly rates

Please kindly respond with any recommendations.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There are services out there that Hubspot recommends to clean your data like kickbox ( https://kickbox.com ).  That could help a little bit.  But longer-term instead of hiring resources for maintenance, I would recommend looking to build data workflows for maintenance of your leads to identify items that need to be attended to and see what you can automate.

The one area that I will caution you against in your posting is "adding new contacts to the database against set criteria".  That is the clear definition of what spam is, which is unsolicited marketing, and if those contacts opt out or complain against your emails, if they were added manually they are not GDPR, nor CAN-SPAM compliant and could result in legal repercussions against your organization.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

There are services out there that Hubspot recommends to clean your data like kickbox ( https://kickbox.com ).  That could help a little bit.  But longer-term instead of hiring resources for maintenance, I would recommend looking to build data workflows for maintenance of your leads to identify items that need to be attended to and see what you can automate.

The one area that I will caution you against in your posting is "adding new contacts to the database against set criteria".  That is the clear definition of what spam is, which is unsolicited marketing, and if those contacts opt out or complain against your emails, if they were added manually they are not GDPR, nor CAN-SPAM compliant and could result in legal repercussions against your organization.

0 Upvotes