Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ucdkarate
メンバー

DIVI opt-in doesn't see Hubspot lists

解決

Hi, I have a free Hubspot account and using it to collect subscription emails.

Using the DIVI module in Wordpress, there's an integration of Hubspot but the form can't pull lists from my Hubspot account (I have 2 lists).

Capture.JPG

When clicking "Add" it brings to next screen where I key in username/API, and nothing changes - brings back to this screen. Anybody else gets the same error and how to solve it?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Welcome, @ucdkarate.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I can successfully retrieve the lists in your account through this endpoint, so your description indicates an issue with how DIVI's integration calls HubSpot's Contact Lists API and/or displays the data it receives. Unfortunately, I don't have visibility into the actions DIVI is attempting on my end.

Since DIVI created that module, I recommend reporting this issue to them. If their development team needs to follow up with me directly, they can comment on this post!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Welcome, @ucdkarate.

Apologies for the delayed response.

I can successfully retrieve the lists in your account through this endpoint, so your description indicates an issue with how DIVI's integration calls HubSpot's Contact Lists API and/or displays the data it receives. Unfortunately, I don't have visibility into the actions DIVI is attempting on my end.

Since DIVI created that module, I recommend reporting this issue to them. If their development team needs to follow up with me directly, they can comment on this post!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 いいね!