Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SpencerG
Participant

Customizable list filter logic

SOLVE

I'd love to be able to customize the filter logic in list views. 

For instance, I want to pull a list of contacts where A, B, and C are true OR 1, B, and C are true. 

Ideally, I'd want to pull a list as ((A OR 1) and B and C). 

But I have to create the filter right now as (A and B and C) OR (1 and B and C). 

It's very inefficient and makes lists far less powerful then they could be. 

Also, please create lists for companies.

1 Accepted solution
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @SpencerG ,

Frustrating isn't it? I often find making intermediate lists can somewhat help at least make things more readable, although the downside of that is a lot of lists!

I see that this idea, Allow advanced filter logic with parentheses for lists and workflows, has already been submitted in the ideas board. Be good for us all to up-vote it and add some comments to try and increase visibility. Same goes for anybody reading this who understands the pain - the more visibility, the more likelihood of getting it in the roadmap.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
mike-ward
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @SpencerG ,

Frustrating isn't it? I often find making intermediate lists can somewhat help at least make things more readable, although the downside of that is a lot of lists!

I see that this idea, Allow advanced filter logic with parentheses for lists and workflows, has already been submitted in the ideas board. Be good for us all to up-vote it and add some comments to try and increase visibility. Same goes for anybody reading this who understands the pain - the more visibility, the more likelihood of getting it in the roadmap.

Cheers,

Mike

---

Did I answer your question? If your question is answered, please mark it as a solution. If you need more help, hit that big orange 'Reply' button!

SpencerG
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you! Upvoted the appropriate idea 🙂 

0 Upvotes