Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jjokinen
Contributor

Cumulative lead scoring based on different forms

SOLVE

Hi!

We'd like for contacts to start building a cumulative lead score based on if they have submitted multiple of our eBooks forms.

E.g. they get 15 points for submitting one eBook form, then + 5 points if they submit another, and +5 if they submit a third.

If we include all individual forms into the HubSpot Score property point criteria list we can only assign a point score for each form submission but it doesn't take into account if they've submitted another(/any) eBook form previously.

We can't think of a way to utilize lists here either. Our current setup is that all eBook form submitting contacts go a to a list, and that list is used as a criteria for submitting any eBook form.

Has anyone thought of a way to achieve something like this?

Thanks for your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

Are you using the same form for all ebook downloads or different forms?

You could create a number property that is counted up +1 every time a contacts submits one form or one of the many forms you're using. You could then assign 5 points for 1, 5 points for 2 etc.

I'm using this approach in some portals where only specific form submissions are relevant for lead scoring (content forms, but not contact forms, for example, or premium content but not all content forms). In a contact-based workflow, there is an action to increase the value of a number property. If a contact re-enrolls everytime they submit one of the eligible forms, you can use this number and score accordingly.

You would still have to assign points manually (it's not possible to score 5 points multiplied by the number property) but that should achieve what you're looking for, if I understand you correctly. Let me know if I did!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

Are you using the same form for all ebook downloads or different forms?

You could create a number property that is counted up +1 every time a contacts submits one form or one of the many forms you're using. You could then assign 5 points for 1, 5 points for 2 etc.

I'm using this approach in some portals where only specific form submissions are relevant for lead scoring (content forms, but not contact forms, for example, or premium content but not all content forms). In a contact-based workflow, there is an action to increase the value of a number property. If a contact re-enrolls everytime they submit one of the eligible forms, you can use this number and score accordingly.

You would still have to assign points manually (it's not possible to score 5 points multiplied by the number property) but that should achieve what you're looking for, if I understand you correctly. Let me know if I did!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jjokinen
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @karstenkoehler!

We're using different forms for each ebook download. Do you think this would still work for us?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jjokinen,

I don't see why it wouldn't: In your workflow enrollment criteria, simply add all those forms (connected by OR) and make sure re-enrollment is enabled.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler