Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Afd-mark
Participant | Elite Partner

Creating a list with contacts enrolled in workflow after certain date

SOLVE

Hi,

If you go to a workflow --> details --> Enrollment history, there you can filter on a date to see the enrollments. But unfortunately I can't make a list of these contacts.

Also when I create a list, I can't find a date filter when I do a segmentation (filter) on a workflow. 

I like to have a list of contacts that are enrolled in a workflow from date X untill date Y.  And enroll these in another workflow. 

Does anybody know a workaround for this?

Thanks, 

Leanne

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Afd-mark,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. As far as workarounds go, I'd take specific workflow actions as reference points. For example, if this workflow is sending an automated email, you could filter for workflow enrollment and the refine the the marketing email filter accordingly. This will only work for specific workflows of course.

Going forward, you could also set a date property value at the beginning of a workflow, this generally gives you a lot more flexilibility for segmentation and reporting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
SWilliams77
Participant

SOLVE

Run a report or create a list and filter by enrollment of the workflow name.  😉

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Afd-mark,

You're correct, this is currently not possible. As far as workarounds go, I'd take specific workflow actions as reference points. For example, if this workflow is sending an automated email, you could filter for workflow enrollment and the refine the the marketing email filter accordingly. This will only work for specific workflows of course.

Going forward, you could also set a date property value at the beginning of a workflow, this generally gives you a lot more flexilibility for segmentation and reporting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Afd-mark

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten for your quick reply! This is what I thought.

Maybe a good idea to add, export list from a workflow or filter date by filters Workflow.