Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ktrajkova

Creating a list - 2 or more page views

SOLVE

I am looking to create a list of contacts for the various communities to send a specific message to someone that has visited the website 2 or more times vs someone that has come only one time. How can I do that?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @ktrajkova! To create a list of contacts that have viewed pages on your website 2 or more times, follow the steps below:

1. Create an Active, contact-based list
  2. Name your list, and select Page Views from the filter type listEmmaWashington_0-1599752087927.png
  3. Add your website under "Contact has viewed at least one URL equal to"EmmaWashington_1-1599752237883.png
  4. Scroll down and click "Refine by number of times," click "At least" and enter 2EmmaWashington_2-1599752305278.png

And there you have it, good luck!

Emma

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
silvacarl

SOLVE

is it possible to do the above and also add a certian date to it?  create a list where certain pages are viewed on or after a certain date?

0 Upvotes
Vivre
Participant

SOLVE

Did you ever find out if that was possible? I want to score number of pages visits but within a 90 day timeframe. No luck so far.

0 Upvotes
EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @ktrajkova! To create a list of contacts that have viewed pages on your website 2 or more times, follow the steps below:

1. Create an Active, contact-based list
  2. Name your list, and select Page Views from the filter type listEmmaWashington_0-1599752087927.png
  3. Add your website under "Contact has viewed at least one URL equal to"EmmaWashington_1-1599752237883.png
  4. Scroll down and click "Refine by number of times," click "At least" and enter 2EmmaWashington_2-1599752305278.png

And there you have it, good luck!

Emma

0 Upvotes
ktrajkova

SOLVE

Amazing! Thanks for you help!