Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SRosslien
Participant

Creating a List with a Form Submission Filter (Form used on multiple landing pages)

SOLVE

Hi Everyone.

My form is used across multiple landing pages and I want to choose a specific page that my form was filled out on to add to an active list. I have used the form submission filter but  with "Contact has filled out". I only get the "any page" option with no other pages. Any idea where I have gone wrong here?!

Thank you for your help!

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creating a List with a Form Submission Filter (Form used on multiple landing pages)

SOLVE

Hi @SRosslien,

Where is the form embedded? As far as I know, this filter only works on HubSpot pages – if you have the form embedded on a non-HubSpot page, the system is not able to recognize the location. (In that case, you'd have to create separate forms for each location to be able to identify contacts by form submission page.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ravitejajasti
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

@SRosslien 

You can use the Page View property to filter down your lists. However, it is not fool proof.

Regards,
Ravi Jasti

Digital Marketer | dJolt

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SRosslien,

Where is the form embedded? As far as I know, this filter only works on HubSpot pages – if you have the form embedded on a non-HubSpot page, the system is not able to recognize the location. (In that case, you'd have to create separate forms for each location to be able to identify contacts by form submission page.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SRosslien
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you very much for the quick reply! It is a non Hubspot page and unfortunately it is not possible to have duplicated form so I will possibly try a Zapier workaround.

0 Upvotes