Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NElliss
Membre

Creating Workflows Based on Out of Hours Leads

Résolue

Hi All,

I'm trying to create different workflows for users based on the time they become a lead to offer them different flows based on whether our call centre is open.

e.g. Gilbert submits a lead at 10pm on a Monday I'd like to provide a different customer journey than Fred who submitted a lead at 1pm Tuesday due to call centre operating times.

I would love some help on this one from this great community if anyone has solved this before.

Cheers,
Nick

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @NElliss,

I answered a similar question here: Automation to assign leads by day of the week or Enrolling in workflow by day of the week

You can apply the same approach (workflow hours) to your question. If you're journey is longer than a few minutes, I'd recommend using the above approch to first tag a contact as Monday contact, a Tuesday contact etc. Another workflow (without working hours) should then pick up Monday contacts, Tuesday contacts and so on. This tagging could be setting the value of a custom property.

If you have a longer customer journey and don't do this, there is a risk it is interrupted due to working hours (e.g. someone enrolling shortly before the end of the working hours and the journey being longer than the remaining time).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @NElliss,

I answered a similar question here: Automation to assign leads by day of the week or Enrolling in workflow by day of the week

You can apply the same approach (workflow hours) to your question. If you're journey is longer than a few minutes, I'd recommend using the above approch to first tag a contact as Monday contact, a Tuesday contact etc. Another workflow (without working hours) should then pick up Monday contacts, Tuesday contacts and so on. This tagging could be setting the value of a custom property.

If you have a longer customer journey and don't do this, there is a risk it is interrupted due to working hours (e.g. someone enrolling shortly before the end of the working hours and the journey being longer than the remaining time).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.