Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

assoc4
Participant

Creating New Contact List

SOLVE

Hi everyone, I'm a new user of HubSpot and I ran into trouble while trying to make a new list for contact. 

I used HubSpot mainly for hiring and recruiting purpose, so I use it to make a pool of talents database so it is easier to keep track which I have already contacted and the state of each candidate that I have recruited. 

So our new office is growing now, so I have to hire at different areas, and I want to create a new list of potential candidate for each area, but it seems that HubSpot doesn't allow me to do that. As there's no dropdown under the contact tabs to create a new list as suggested by this self-help article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/lists-user-guide/how-to-create-a-list-of-your-contacts

So is there any way for me to separate each contact based on the area where they have applied for? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @assoc4

Which HubSpot products do you have? 

Lists are a feature of HubSpot Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise. 

If you dont have these, you can use the CRM to create and save a filter: How to create saved filters

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @assoc4

Which HubSpot products do you have? 

Lists are a feature of HubSpot Marketing Basic, Pro and Enterprise. 

If you dont have these, you can use the CRM to create and save a filter: How to create saved filters

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
assoc4
Participant

SOLVE

Ah I see, I get it know. I'm currently using the free version of Hubspot Marketing, that's the reason why I have no access to list feature. 

I guess I will have to rely on the saved filter. Thanks for the help! 

0 Upvotes