Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

mmckew
Participante

Creating Contact List

resolver

This morning I needed to email a specific list of users, my boss sent me an excel of the list of users (which were already in Hubspot). I couldn't find an easy way to just make a list of these contacts without importing them and resetting their contact fields. 

Is there a way to take an excel list or just a list of contacts and make into a contact list to email without having to make a workflow or update fields for static or active lists? They had nothing else in common besides the fact I needed to email all of them. 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Creating Contact List

resolver

Hi @mmckew 

The only easy way to do this is to import the list. If you import just the email addresses (no other columns) you will be able to create a list in HubSpot of all the contacts without changing any of their other data. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solução

Creating Contact List

resolver

Hi @mmckew 

The only easy way to do this is to import the list. If you import just the email addresses (no other columns) you will be able to create a list in HubSpot of all the contacts without changing any of their other data. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
mmckew
Participante

Creating Contact List

resolver

Thank you, the wording on the import page led me to believe other fields would be cleared. 

0 Avaliação positiva