Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NKanani

Creatig an if/then branch in a workflow to filter by "since starting this workflow"

SOLVE

I'm looking to create a filter in an if/then branch that removes anyone that has engaged since starting the workflow. It's an automated sales follow up flow so when a customer engages/responds through email, call,etc I need to be able to have the customer removed.

Anyone know how to do this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Creatig an if/then branch in a workflow to filter by "since starting this workflow"

SOLVE

Hi @NKanani,

This wouldn't be done via if/then branch, you could create a workflow goal for "Last contacted is known". Last contacted is the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of the activities in the record.

Alternatively to setting up a goal, you could make "Last contacted is unknown" an additional enrollment trigger of your workflow. In the workflow Settings, under Unenrollment and suppression, you can choose to unenroll contacts when they do not meet the enrollment criteria anymore.

Keep in mind that HubSpot must register the activity. If it's not logged on the contact record, the workflow can't pick it up.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NKanani,

This wouldn't be done via if/then branch, you could create a workflow goal for "Last contacted is known". Last contacted is the last date and time a chat conversation, call, sales email, or meeting was logged for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on the latest date of the activities in the record.

Alternatively to setting up a goal, you could make "Last contacted is unknown" an additional enrollment trigger of your workflow. In the workflow Settings, under Unenrollment and suppression, you can choose to unenroll contacts when they do not meet the enrollment criteria anymore.

Keep in mind that HubSpot must register the activity. If it's not logged on the contact record, the workflow can't pick it up.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.