Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TashaGD

Create workflow based on multible checkboxes

SOLVE

Is it possible to make workflow based on the answeer in multible checkboxes in a form?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
KatieSchieder
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

This is possible, my suggestion would be to use to "and" and "or" variables within the workflow or smart list to your benefit. This will help you to accomplish multiple things and incoporate multiple variables within one step/branch of the workflow. For example, if the choices are A, B, C, D and 1, 2, 3, 4 you can make one of the steps of the workflow - (if they have answered A and 1, or A and 2, or A and 3, or A and 4) or (if they answered B and 1, B and 2, B and 3, B and 4) etc, etc.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
KatieSchieder
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

You would actually base this on the contact property. So it would be 'contact has filled out XXX form' AND 'contact property is XXX' With the contact property part you can select multiple options if in the form there was a drop down. So if you use my original example you could select 'contact property is A' or you could select 'contact property is A or B or C'

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
KatieSchieder
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

This is possible, my suggestion would be to use to "and" and "or" variables within the workflow or smart list to your benefit. This will help you to accomplish multiple things and incoporate multiple variables within one step/branch of the workflow. For example, if the choices are A, B, C, D and 1, 2, 3, 4 you can make one of the steps of the workflow - (if they have answered A and 1, or A and 2, or A and 3, or A and 4) or (if they answered B and 1, B and 2, B and 3, B and 4) etc, etc.

0 Upvotes
TashaGD

SOLVE

This make sense, but I cant find anywhere that I can make choices based on answers in form? Can you please tell me where I can find this

0 Upvotes
KatieSchieder
Solution
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

You would actually base this on the contact property. So it would be 'contact has filled out XXX form' AND 'contact property is XXX' With the contact property part you can select multiple options if in the form there was a drop down. So if you use my original example you could select 'contact property is A' or you could select 'contact property is A or B or C'

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Of course 🙂

You can create a list of contacts who match each checkbox property and use this list as the enrollment criteria for the workflow. 

0 Upvotes