Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

AdamFromson
Participante | Parceiro Platinum
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Create "Feeder" Workflow for Dynamic Entry Point

resolver

I want to dynamically send contacts back into a long-term nurture that's broken up into a few smaller workflows. Each one has a unique form submission goal of progressive profiling (one property per workflow).

What I want to accomplish is to have a feeder workflow that only sends them back into the right stage, i.e., if they've been in #1, then we dump them into #2, if they've been in #1 & #2, then let's start them in at #3... etc.

Any suggestions of how I could best feed them into each of these once, by sending them into the feeder workflow an infinite number of times, so that they can be routed back to where they were if they need to pick up where they left off.

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
matthodkinson
Solução
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

Hi @AdamFromson 

I may be misunderstanding the requirement, so apologies in advance, but from the way I'm reading it, this may help:

1. Set up a feeder workflow, that contains a number of if/then branches to check the contact for membership of 3 individual workflows. These if/then steps will then enrol them to the desired workflow, depending on their prior workflow memberships (e.g. #3 if they've already been in the other 2).

2. Set up each of your 3 workflows to handle nurturing to the goal submission (you can then name them specifically in the if/then steps of your feeder workflow).

3. Add a final step in each of the 3 goal workflows, to add the contact back into the feeder workflow.

If the contact has completed all 3 workflows, they can either drop out of the feeder workflow (and therefore all workflows), or you can add a step to add them to a newsletter list or other regular comms stream. You could add an internal notification step, if you wish for a human to pick up the trail - whatever your preference.

Does that help?

Exibir solução no post original

MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

>>"Any suggestions of how I could best feed them into each of these once, by sending them into the feeder workflow an infinite number of times, so that they can be routed back to where they were if they need to pick up where they left off."

Sure ...

Use smart lists as workflow enrollment and re-enrollment triggers (where needed).

Smart List #1 [enrollment AND RE-ENROLLMENT trigger for workflow #1]
- all members who have NOT completed workflow #1
AND who meet all other membership criteria

Smart List #2 [enrollment trigger for workflow #2]
- all members who HAVE completed workflow #1
AND who have NOT completed workflow #2

Smart List #3 [enrollment trigger for workflow #3]
AND who HAVE completed workflow #2
AND who have NOT completed workflow #3

In addition to their usefulness as re-enrollment triggers, smart lists also allow us to access both the count of AND details for contacts at all stages of nurturing independent of any single workflow or group of workflows. This can be particularly useful when triggering other behaviors/activities based on where contacts are in the nurture process -- e.g., Task Creation, Deal Stage Movement, Lead Scoring, etc..

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

>>"Any suggestions of how I could best feed them into each of these once, by sending them into the feeder workflow an infinite number of times, so that they can be routed back to where they were if they need to pick up where they left off."

Sure ...

Use smart lists as workflow enrollment and re-enrollment triggers (where needed).

Smart List #1 [enrollment AND RE-ENROLLMENT trigger for workflow #1]
- all members who have NOT completed workflow #1

Smart List #2 [enrollment trigger for workflow #2]
AND who have NOT completed workflow #2

Smart List #3 [enrollment trigger for workflow #3]
AND who HAVE completed workflow #2
AND who have NOT completed workflow #3

In addition to their usefulness as re-enrollment triggers, smart lists also allow us to access both the count of AND details for contacts at all stages of nurturing independent of any single workflow or group of workflows. This can be particularly useful when triggering other behaviors/activities based on where contacts are in the nurture process -- e.g., Task Creation, Deal Stage Movement, Lead Scoring, etc..

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
matthodkinson
Solução

resolver

Hi @AdamFromson 

I may be misunderstanding the requirement, so apologies in advance, but from the way I'm reading it, this may help:

1. Set up a feeder workflow, that contains a number of if/then branches to check the contact for membership of 3 individual workflows. These if/then steps will then enrol them to the desired workflow, depending on their prior workflow memberships (e.g. #3 if they've already been in the other 2).

2. Set up each of your 3 workflows to handle nurturing to the goal submission (you can then name them specifically in the if/then steps of your feeder workflow).

3. Add a final step in each of the 3 goal workflows, to add the contact back into the feeder workflow.

If the contact has completed all 3 workflows, they can either drop out of the feeder workflow (and therefore all workflows), or you can add a step to add them to a newsletter list or other regular comms stream. You could add an internal notification step, if you wish for a human to pick up the trail - whatever your preference.

Does that help?