Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

LBennett7

Create a workflow or list based on date entered 'marketing qualified lead'

Hi, I have a report showing 'date entered marketing qualified lead' (lifecycle stage pipeline'. I'd like to be able to create a workflow trigger based on everyone who entered this stage more than 90 days ago or some other timeline. OR if I can't do this in a workflow, I'd like to be able to create an active list showing 'old' MQLs. However, I've not been able to find the field in the filters - is this possible and if so, can someone point me in the right direction? 

Many thanks, 

Louise 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Assuming you are using Hubspot default properties the field you are looking for is Became a Marketing Qualified Lead Date. That is saved when you update the Lifecycle Stage property. However, what has me questioning if this will work is that you say "pipeline". If this is related to a Deal Stage, I don't believe there is a field that would store this out of the box. So this would need to be created to work as you intend.

Assuming you have that date property you can then create a workflow based on a Contact Date property to trigger 90 days after, assuming they meet your other criteria.

LBennett7

@Ben_M thanks for getting back to me. Date entered.pngEnrollment triggers.png

I've added some pics to show what I can see 'Date entered marketing qualified lead...' is what I can add as a column and filter on in reports, but when I try and add that field in a workflow or an active list, I can't find where I can pick it up from. 

Tried searching for the field you suggested but it's not returning anything - is this a contact property field? 

Thanks, Louise 

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Yes it is a contact property. It should be "became". In your screenshot it says "become".

LBennett7

Hi @Ben_M thanks for your help here, I tried searching again with the correct spelling but I don't have access to this field unfortunately 😞 

0 Upvotes