Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MMDC
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Create a contact list to find all company contacts when one contact has a deal

lösung

Is there a way to create a list of contacts associated with another contact who are at the same company and has a particular deal?

The use case: We're primarly a B2B, but we offer a B2C training course. If a person purchases the training course, we'd like to get a list of contacts at the same company.

Is this possible or too indirect to setup?

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MMDC,

It sounds like your starting point for this is always a specific contact or deal. In that case, it's easiest to navigate through the associated objects in the right sidebar. See my screenshare below. From a specific deal, I find the associated contact and company. You can then display all associated contacts ("View all 4 contacts") and – if needed – add these contacts to a static list.

associated-contacts.gif

(Fictional data)

I wouldn't try to create this right from the list menu. It's possible but involves multiple lists and is much more complex.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

webdew
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @MMDC ,

In HubSpot, when we create a contact name with an email id, HubSpot itself creates the company name with the domain name used in the email and associte it with the contact. So whenever you will open a contact record, in the right panel you will see the company associated with that record and if you will open that company record, you will see all the contacts associated with that company. You need not to create any list so see this. And for the Deal, you wil also find the associated deal in the company or contact record.
Check screenshot: 
https://prnt.sc/1ebngvo

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
MMDC
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thanks, I was hoping to handle multiple companies at the same time. But it looks like it's too many steps removed from what Hubspot can handle at the moment.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Lösung

lösung

Hi @MMDC ,

In HubSpot, when we create a contact name with an email id, HubSpot itself creates the company name with the domain name used in the email and associte it with the contact. So whenever you will open a contact record, in the right panel you will see the company associated with that record and if you will open that company record, you will see all the contacts associated with that company. You need not to create any list so see this. And for the Deal, you wil also find the associated deal in the company or contact record.
Check screenshot: 
https://prnt.sc/1ebngvo

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @MMDC,

It sounds like your starting point for this is always a specific contact or deal. In that case, it's easiest to navigate through the associated objects in the right sidebar. See my screenshare below. From a specific deal, I find the associated contact and company. You can then display all associated contacts ("View all 4 contacts") and – if needed – add these contacts to a static list.

associated-contacts.gif

(Fictional data)

I wouldn't try to create this right from the list menu. It's possible but involves multiple lists and is much more complex.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.