Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

ERosencranz

Create List based on CTA click

SOLVE

I created a web page with a CTA and I want to create a list that enrolls contacts when they click the button.

I set my list parameters as:

Call-to-action

has clicked any version of the CTA from

DRTV500_Test (CTA Name)

When I go to the site and click the CTA it creates the contact but does not add the contact to the list.  Any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ERosencranz,

I hope you’re doing well. Yes, I have a suggestion for your query. You can try the following steps:

Step 1:

First, go to CTAs under Lead Capture within the Marketing hub. You’ll see a list of CTAs created by you. Now what you need to do is select Create Smart Version from the actions.

himanshurauthan_0-1613121747322.png

Step 2:
A pop-up will show up in which you’ve to configure some rules to create a smart CTA. Now you have to select Contact’s list membership to add the contact in a list.

himanshurauthan_1-1613121789538.png

Step 3:
Lastly, from the drop-down menu select a contact list in which you want to add the contact.

Try this method I hope this might help you.

Best Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ERosencranz,

I hope you’re doing well. Yes, I have a suggestion for your query. You can try the following steps:

Step 1:

First, go to CTAs under Lead Capture within the Marketing hub. You’ll see a list of CTAs created by you. Now what you need to do is select Create Smart Version from the actions.

himanshurauthan_0-1613121747322.png

Step 2:
A pop-up will show up in which you’ve to configure some rules to create a smart CTA. Now you have to select Contact’s list membership to add the contact in a list.

himanshurauthan_1-1613121789538.png

Step 3:
Lastly, from the drop-down menu select a contact list in which you want to add the contact.

Try this method I hope this might help you.

Best Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

HI @ERosencranz 

Welcome to the Community!

I think this thread can guide you on how to create the smart list. Also, I'd recommend reviewing this article from our Knowledge base where explains in detail how to filter those contacts by a CTA.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !