Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Latha
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Copying company property to Deal property

lösung

Hi,

I am trying to copy company property to deal property only for deals that are created after a particular date. However, i do not wish to change the deal property of all associated deals for that company but only the newly created deals . Is there any way i can achieve that?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

The following enrollment criteria may work in a company workflow, but you'll need to test thoroughly to determine precisely WHEN the enrollment fires and which deal(s) is/are impacted. -- see image

mfjlabs-screenshot-[COMPANY] COPY COMPANY TO NEW DEAL - HubSpot-20200508-222915.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Phil_Vallender
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @Latha 

It sounds like you should be able to do this using a deal-based workflow with enrolment criteria based around the create date you specify. Does this sound right or have I missed something? 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Latha

lösung

Hi @Phil_Vallender 

The deal based workflow doesnt allow copying company property to deal property. 😞

It allows only deal properties to be copied . Stuck here .

Thanks,

Latha

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

The following enrollment criteria may work in a company workflow, but you'll need to test thoroughly to determine precisely WHEN the enrollment fires and which deal(s) is/are impacted. -- see image

mfjlabs-screenshot-[COMPANY] COPY COMPANY TO NEW DEAL - HubSpot-20200508-222915.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Latha

lösung

Thanks. Will test it out.

0 Upvotes