Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

jassie
Colaborador

Copy property value "xx" from "YY" to "zz" not available anymore

resolver

Hi all,

Thanks to @karstenkoehler and @KyleJepson we found out that there is (was?) a new option in workflows that copied values from a certain area in the workflow to another. 

My colleague set up over a handful of workflows like this and seems to work like a charm. Out of the blue today, its messed up in all workflows. 

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 11.16.46.pngHere it is how it was until 2 yesterday.Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 09.18.08.png

This is how it looks now and the possibility to revert and use the "Join URL" isn't there anymore.

Besides this, my colleague got this message while we have a marketing professional subscription, also in the admin panel she has access to Marketing tools. Nothing changed.

Screenshot 2021-08-05 at 09.23.12.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jassie
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

After contact with the support, they found out that it was a problem within Hubspot.

Hopefully, it won't happen again anytime soon since it will cause some major problems for us.

jassie_1-1628234697550.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @jassie,

Same here, just heard back that the functionality was restored. Phew.

Have a nice weekend!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jassie
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

After contact with the support, they found out that it was a problem within Hubspot.

Hopefully, it won't happen again anytime soon since it will cause some major problems for us.

jassie_1-1628234697550.png

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @jassie,

Same behavior on my end, already escalated this to HubSpot support. I'd recommend you do the same, this is breaking some campaign-critical workflows for me.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.