Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

alexbliston
Mitglied

Copy form name & utm parameters to property on a custom object

lösung

I'm hoping to create a custom object for form submissions that will allow we me run reports on conversions by utm source / medium / campaign / etc. for all forms.

Upon form submission, I would like to copy the form name and utm parameters to a property on the custom object. I am able to do this with contact properties in a Workflow, but I'm not finding a way to with form properties. Is this possible or is there a work around others have used to accomplish this?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
RPopovich
Lösung
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

lösung

Hi Alex, I am not sure if I am completely following the question but it seems like you are wanting to Pass the form name along with your UTM Parameters to properties stored on a Custom Object but you don't have the option to see the form title and pass it to a Custom Object property? If that is correct, the solution is to create a custom property titled "Form Title" and add that property to your form and type the form title into this hidden field. This would then allow for you to see the form title and copy the value and add it to a custom object property via a workflow. I could be completely off, but I think that is what you are trying to accomplish. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
RPopovich
Lösung

lösung

Hi Alex, I am not sure if I am completely following the question but it seems like you are wanting to Pass the form name along with your UTM Parameters to properties stored on a Custom Object but you don't have the option to see the form title and pass it to a Custom Object property? If that is correct, the solution is to create a custom property titled "Form Title" and add that property to your form and type the form title into this hidden field. This would then allow for you to see the form title and copy the value and add it to a custom object property via a workflow. I could be completely off, but I think that is what you are trying to accomplish. 

alexbliston
Mitglied

lösung

Yes, that is exactly it. Thank you!

0 Upvotes