Copy Contact Properties to Deal on Create Appears Broken

crmcookbook

Thank you for adding the feature. It's allowed me remove the need for Zapier for one of my solutions. However, it appears that this is broken right now in all of the browsers I've tried. I'm on Windows 10 64 bit and tried the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge and they all have the same behavior. I also tried my other orgs and the same problem is present.

hs.JPG

When going through and adding the mapping in the workflow, it will often not save the field outright, or if there are multiple, it might replace some or all of the previously saved mappings with the mapping that I try to add (or not add the new mapping at all, and it will just keep the mappings that successfully saved).

Additionally, you cannot remove the mappings once they exsist via the garbage can icon. The ones for the standard fields above still work, but the console throws the below error when I click a garbage can icon next to one of the field mappings:

error1.JPGerror2.JPG
Thank you,
Adam

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hey @crmcookbook

Can you send a video of what you're experiencing? I am unable to reproduce this error on my end and want to ensure I am working in the same space as you. 

Can you also provide the following information:

1. Are multiple users experiencing this issue? 

2. Did this issue just begin? Is it happening consistently or intermitently? 

cc: @roisinkirby @edjusten

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
rajeshjhamb
Participant

I am not able to see this feature in Hubspot sales.

can anybody help me 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @rajeshjhamb

What HubSpot subscription do you have? The workflows tool is only available within a portal that has HubSpot Sales Professional (or Marketing Professional or Enterprise). For more information, click here.

Thank you, 
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
rajeshjhamb
Participant

We have HubSpot Marketing pro subscription 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @rajeshjhamb

I would recommend checking with your portal admin to make sure you have permissions for workflows. If you can confirm you have the right permissions can you send along screenshots of what you're seeing on your end? 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes