Contact-based workflow: Connect if/then branches

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I was really excited when I read the article "Connect workflow if/then branches using Go to other action" however this new feature is not available for Contact-based workflows. 

Please expand this feature to include contact-based workflows. It would be huge help in cleaning up/managing the workflows our company currently uses and new ones we would like to create.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Superstar

At INBOUND19, HubSpot SVP of Product, Christopher O'Donnel announced that the 'Merging Branches' feature (described here) is "comming very soon" to contacts!
- see [VIDEO] INBOUND19: HubSpot Product Spotlight | Christopher O'Donnell

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Superstar

At INBOUND19, HubSpot SVP of Product, Christopher O'Donnel announced that the 'Merging Branches' feature (described here) is "comming very soon" to contacts!
- see [VIDEO] INBOUND19: HubSpot Product Spotlight | Christopher O'Donnell

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context -- see Marketing Hub Enterprise 2020.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

Occasional Contributor

Do we have any idea on the timing?? Very soon is vague and quite frankly this is one of my biggest pain points. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this would make it much cleaner and easier to build workflows with multiple steps in it. 

0 Upvotes