Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Cherisse
Mitglied

Contact-based workflow: Connect if/then branches

lösung

I was really excited when I read the article "Connect workflow if/then branches using Go to other action" however this new feature is not available for Contact-based workflows. 

Please expand this feature to include contact-based workflows. It would be huge help in cleaning up/managing the workflows our company currently uses and new ones we would like to create.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

At INBOUND19, HubSpot SVP of Product, Christopher O'Donnel announced that the 'Merging Branches' feature (described here) is "comming very soon" to contacts!
- see [VIDEO] INBOUND19: HubSpot Product Spotlight | Christopher O'Donnell

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
zgrayson
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yes, this would make it much cleaner and easier to build workflows with multiple steps in it. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

At INBOUND19, HubSpot SVP of Product, Christopher O'Donnel announced that the 'Merging Branches' feature (described here) is "comming very soon" to contacts!
- see [VIDEO] INBOUND19: HubSpot Product Spotlight | Christopher O'Donnell

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
SdPounders
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Do we have any idea on the timing?? Very soon is vague and quite frankly this is one of my biggest pain points.