Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Tracy
メンバー

Contact Exports is not exporting all data.

解決

HI-

When I export the contact data to a csv, not all of the data is there from the form fill.  Like the message.  

When I go into the contact, it's there, it's just not exporting the data. 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @edsoehnel, I have just taken a look at your email address and these emails are being successfully delivered on our end, which means that something within your own email client setup is preventing you from accessing these emails.

Please try looking into your junk folder, and following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/what-steps-can-i-take-to-ensure-hubspot-ema...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
15件の返信
smile
参加者

解決

Does anyone know when Hubspot will allow users to export engagements meaning the email messages, notes and image attachments?  It should be an easy thing to include in an export as csv files and image exports and I feel since we are importing all of our proprietary emails in hubspot, we should be able to export them otherwise it seems suspicious.

Can someone give us a timeline on this? Because SuiteCRM already had this option, but we don't want to have to leave Hubspot....

0 いいね!
JanaBand
参加者

解決

Until Hubspot team have not implemented export of engagements you can export email messages & notes into CSV using a third-party solution -  Import2 Wizard.

The steps to do that are pretty straightforward:

1. Start a new export by selecting the tool to export from (Hubspot), and the type of records you want to export (emails, notes etc)
  2. Download the data to CSV (you have the option of filtering and choosing which fields to include in the export in this step if you wish).

You can watch a quick video here on how it works: https://youtu.be/1PNYXeavYac

Unfortunately, Import2 Wizard is not supporting image attachments export yet, however, I have passed the request to our tech team so this feature is added to the roadmap now.

0 いいね!
sallylee2019
メンバー

解決

Do you know when Hubspot can offer this option? 

We have some team members who have their own individual user accounts, but we want to bring the team together. However, their engagement data is not exportable now. Please advise.

0 いいね!
annami
参加者

解決

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue. I did an extract of "all data" in a XLS file but I cannot find the "industry" and "number of employees" field in my file. Those fields are available on the Hubspot page.

Anna

0 いいね!
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Tracy,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

When you are exporting, are you doing so from a view that you have set up in a portal?  When you choose to export, are you including all properties, or just the columns show in in the view?  

If you're able to provide the HubID and walk me through the steps that you're taking to export, I'd like to be able to try to reproduce the issue.  Additionally, if you could provide an example contact that has property values on the contact record but not on the CSV that would be helpful as well.  

Lastly, I just want to make sure that you aren't expecting anything from the timeline on the right of the contact record to be included in the CSV.  These are known as engagements, which cannot currently be exported to a CSV.

Brett

0 いいね!
SarahBehm
メンバー

解決

Hi Brett, 

I'm have a similar issue when I export my 'deals' data, it is missing several 'associated contact' names. Out of 1264 deals, we are missing the associated contact names of 455 people. 

I've tried to export just the columns shown in addition to exporting all data. Each time these same 455 contact names do not show up. 

I've also tried exporting in different formats, but each format has the same missing data. 

Please help, thanks

0 いいね!
Tracy
メンバー

解決

Thanks @BrettLanguirand,

Actually it's data from the LeadIn WP Plugin. For our clients that are on Hubspot, I didn't have problems exporting.

But for LeadIn, I was lacking the message field from the form on some of the contacts but not all, when I exported. 

Thanks

Tracy

BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Tracy,

Thank you for clarifying.  Can you please let me know the HubID of the portal that you're referring to and an example contact?  I can see that you're a user in quite a few portals and I'm not sure which one I should look at.  

Thanks!

Brett

0 いいね!
JennyGalapagos
メンバー

解決

Hi @BrettLanguirand

I have the issue that I receive the exported list, but it is always one contact property missing. How can I solve this issue?

Thank you.

Jenny

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @JennyGalapagos 

Welcome to the Community, I can help you with this. What would be the property that is missing when you export?

Are you selecting exporting all properties or just some?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Tracy
メンバー

解決

Hi @BrettLanguirand

Sure-  It was 2135339  Dogonefun

The message field exported up till 1/16

Here's a link to  the export I JUST did.  (I deleted personal information...name, email, phone etc) 

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @Tracy, apologies for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing this issue with your exports? Let me know!

0 いいね!
edsoehnel
メンバー

解決

I do not get emails that my export is ready.  I tried a month ago and again today and I never get the emails with the link to download the data.  

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @edsoehnel, I have just taken a look at your email address and these emails are being successfully delivered on our end, which means that something within your own email client setup is preventing you from accessing these emails.

Please try looking into your junk folder, and following the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/what-steps-can-i-take-to-ensure-hubspot-ema...

0 いいね!
edsoehnel
メンバー

解決

You are correct!  The emails were getting filtered  Thx for the fast reponse.

0 いいね!