Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

TomBlubaugh
Participant

Constant failure when search contacts.

Résolue

For the past 24 hours I am almost constantly getting this message when I try to search with email addy or name.   No contacts match the current filters.

Expecting to see new contacts? Try again in a few seconds as the system catches up.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
shannon
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey @TomBlubaugh,

When resources on your account fail to load, this is more often than not tied to an error in caching, extensions or cookies.

If the error is caused by any of the above 3 resources, the search function will load up in Incognito. If it does load in incognito, you can take the steps to test. I recommend working in numbered order to figure out the issue source (if step 1 resolves the loading error, you can skip 2 and 3)

1) An error in the browser cache

You will be able to clear your browser cache by taking these steps.

2) Conflicting extensions

Extensions can on occassion cause an issue with HubSpot assets loading. Should this be the case, you can disable all installed extensions on your browser as a quick check whether this is the case. If not, proceed to the third step.

If disabling extensions helps resolve the Search error, you'll probably want to run a process elimination by enabling the extensions and seeing when the HubSpot Search "breaks".

3) Issues caused by the Cookies in your browser

You can clear your cookies with these steps.

If you're using Google Chrome, you can be a little more targeted and clear only HubSpot cookies by going into Settings > Search for "Content Settings" > Cookies > in "Search Cookies", enter "hubspot" and click "Remove all shown".

After clearing cookies, you can login again and check the search function.

Best,

Shannon

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
shannon
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hey @TomBlubaugh,

When resources on your account fail to load, this is more often than not tied to an error in caching, extensions or cookies.

If the error is caused by any of the above 3 resources, the search function will load up in Incognito. If it does load in incognito, you can take the steps to test. I recommend working in numbered order to figure out the issue source (if step 1 resolves the loading error, you can skip 2 and 3)

1) An error in the browser cache

You will be able to clear your browser cache by taking these steps.

2) Conflicting extensions

Extensions can on occassion cause an issue with HubSpot assets loading. Should this be the case, you can disable all installed extensions on your browser as a quick check whether this is the case. If not, proceed to the third step.

If disabling extensions helps resolve the Search error, you'll probably want to run a process elimination by enabling the extensions and seeing when the HubSpot Search "breaks".

3) Issues caused by the Cookies in your browser

You can clear your cookies with these steps.

If you're using Google Chrome, you can be a little more targeted and clear only HubSpot cookies by going into Settings > Search for "Content Settings" > Cookies > in "Search Cookies", enter "hubspot" and click "Remove all shown".

After clearing cookies, you can login again and check the search function.

Best,

Shannon

TomBlubaugh
Participant

Résolue

Shannon, should I get this message if there is no contact:

No contacts match the current filters.

Expecting to see new contacts? Try again in a few seconds as the system catches up.

0 Votes
TomBlubaugh
Participant

Résolue

Shannon, This helped a lot and I was able to search for several. Then it started again; I went through the steps again; this time it didn't solve the problem.

0 Votes