Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Wagner_Correia
Participant

Consolidate all contact e-mails

We imported our Pipedrive contact base into Hubspot. The contact structure was registered in the old CRM differently from the Hubspot, so we had to create more email fields.
Now I need to consolidate in the field: E-mail, all the e-mails of the respective contacts that we import, creating the custom fields: Secondary E-mail and Tertiary E-mail.
I ask you to evaluate the possibility of creating a workflow that allows this mixture of properties.
Currently the flow that has "copy the property", deletes the old data replacing it with the new one.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Wagner_Correia
Participant

Exactly, Tiphaine.
There are more than 2 thousand contacts, so a form manual to consolidate this data is not feasible. I created the idea on the forum. Thanks.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Consolidate-all-contact-e-mails/idi-p/400933#M72282

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wagner_Correia 

Thank you for reaching out!

Unsure if I got it right: from what I understand, you have imported a database into HubSpot and created custom email properties because you had multiple emails for each contact. Then you're trying to copy those secondary email addresseses in the default Email field (like it would be done when you hover your mouse on the Email field in the contact, click on the pencil, and add email) - is that correct? 

This is not currently possible to automate that, I'd recommend upvoting this idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to it (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. 

Thank you
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !