Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

nilabiska
Participant

Company Size Filtering Option

SOLVE

Hello Dear HubSpot Community,

Hope you're doing all right.

Is there a filter option for the company size for a list of contacts that we have?

We would like to detect the number of employees that a company has on our list, so that we can send a feedback email to the companies that have the highest volume of employees.

Do you have any suggestions on how we can do that, or If this is possible?

Thank you in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nilabiska,

To clarify, are you referring to the number of contacts in HubSpot or the overall number of employees of a company?

It sounds like you're looking for the former. In that case, yes, you can filter companies for the Number of associates contacts in company lists (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Company-based > Active list).

If you want to find the contacts with the highest number of associated contacts, navigate to Menu > Contacts > Companies, click Actions > Edit columns:

karstenkoehler_0-1674730527629.png

You can then add the Number of associated contacts and sort by that column.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nilabiska,

To clarify, are you referring to the number of contacts in HubSpot or the overall number of employees of a company?

It sounds like you're looking for the former. In that case, yes, you can filter companies for the Number of associates contacts in company lists (Menu > Contacts > Lists > Company-based > Active list).

If you want to find the contacts with the highest number of associated contacts, navigate to Menu > Contacts > Companies, click Actions > Edit columns:

karstenkoehler_0-1674730527629.png

You can then add the Number of associated contacts and sort by that column.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

nilabiska
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I'm referring to the total number of employees of a company.
In that case, what you're referring to will give me the total number of company, right?

0 Upvotes