Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GLA_Medical
メンバー

Company Active List with Associated Contacts

解決

Hi,

I am having trouble populating an active company list. I want to create a list of companies that I have sent an email to one of the associated contacts and they opened the email. I target medical practices, so I am using a custom property for the company (specialty; i.e., Ophthalmology) and the "Recent Sales Emails Click Date" for the associated contact. I just sent an email today to a contact that is associated with a company for this filter, and he did open the email. It is noted that he opened the email within his "Recent Sales Email Click Date", but his company is not populating when I try to run this list. Would you be able to help me? 

Here is the active company list I am trying to createHere is the active company list I am trying to createHere is the contact's propertiesHere is the contact's properties

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @GLA_Medical,

In your screenshot of the list it looks like you haven't clicked the "Save" button on the top right of the screen. The list preview is not always reliable. Only after saving will you see the definite list results.

I've replicated your list filters on my end, with the recent sales email open date and "Specialty" as a company property. The preview is not showing any matching companies, the final list (after saving) is.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @GLA_Medical,

In your screenshot of the list it looks like you haven't clicked the "Save" button on the top right of the screen. The list preview is not always reliable. Only after saving will you see the definite list results.

I've replicated your list filters on my end, with the recent sales email open date and "Specialty" as a company property. The preview is not showing any matching companies, the final list (after saving) is.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.