Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

CSawier

Combine Contact and Company properties into one list

SOLVE

💡Would be great to be able to combine both company and contact properties into a list.

Currently this is not possible and you have to create custom company properties to bring contact properties into a company list. 

Surely this should be possible. It would be super useful.😀

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey @CSawier 

Maybe I'm not getting the full picture but what you describe is currently possible.

Below is an example of a contact list and the available company properties I can filter via the associated records, i.e.  a list of contacts whose company is based in the US, a list of contacts whose company has a certain turnover, etc.

Is that what you were referring to or am I misunderstanding the use case?

Thanks

Frank

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 17.41.34.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hey @CSawier 

Maybe I'm not getting the full picture but what you describe is currently possible.

Below is an example of a contact list and the available company properties I can filter via the associated records, i.e.  a list of contacts whose company is based in the US, a list of contacts whose company has a certain turnover, etc.

Is that what you were referring to or am I misunderstanding the use case?

Thanks

Frank

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 17.41.34.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project