Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

T_Beck

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

Hi guys,

I've done some searching, however, I haven't found anything which seems to fit my needs.

I've shifted over from Salesforce and one of the terms they use is 'client touches'. Essentially, I place a company on a 90 call cycle, I'd be reminded when I was due to get in touch.

Does HubSpot have the same feature under a different name I am missing?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

If you're using HubSpot-integrated-Salesforce you still have the option of being alterted from Salesforce. Otherwise, (future) recurring tasks are your only option to meet your goal in HubSpot (all tiers).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

Sounds like you're looking for Recurring Tasks -- (in planning). Please add you vote and mark this post as solved so others see the reference.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
T_Beck

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

Thank you, @MFrankJohnson 

It is a good suggestion and covers the requirements, mostly.  There isn't a repeat option in my package (Sales Starter).

It may as well live in my Outlook tasks, which you can have recurring.

For interest, the Salesforce version is linked against the Customer Account or Customer Contact and creates a running list of conversation history (if you make your notes, it is valuable).

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

If you're using HubSpot-integrated-Salesforce you still have the option of being alterted from Salesforce. Otherwise, (future) recurring tasks are your only option to meet your goal in HubSpot (all tiers).

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
T_Beck

Client contact frequency

SOLVE

Thanks again for the input, Frank.

I'm not sure this solves the problem, though problem is too strong.  I will make your answer as solved, I appreciate you taking the time to assist.