Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

AVatsya
Participante

Chatbot

resolver

Is it possible to activate the hubspot chatbot on my software dashboard (and not the main website)? This dashboard is accessible to only customers and I wish to help my customers navigate through the dashboard with apt knowledge hub links. 

P.S. The knowledge hub isn't one of hubspot.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Chatbot

resolver

Hi @AVatsya,

I haven't tried it before but theoretically, it could work, as long as you have the tracking code running on those pages.

In the bot settings, you can then specify that the bot should only be displayed on these pages: Target - decide when the bot should appear

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

7 Respuestas 7
carlosmolanodi
Miembro

Chatbot

resolver

On my page www.k-design.com.co the chatbot is never activated on computers and I don't know why. I need help

0 Me gusta
AVatsya
Participante

Chatbot

resolver

Thanks Karsten!

0 Me gusta
AVatsya
Participante

Chatbot

resolver

Thanks Karsten, but I'm afraid this might not solve my question. My guess is, this would be a universal search feature on the site whereas I want only the knowledge hub articles to be pulled up in the search. And I'm not sure if that kind of a limitation could be added, especially on a chatbot.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Chatbot

resolver

Hi @AVatsya,

Got it, you were referring to the Chatbot search?

karstenkoehler_0-1641993847315.png

This feature is limited to the HubSpot-based knowledge base. There might be ways to achieve this with the HubSpot API but it would require development: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/conversation/chat-widget-sdk

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

Chatbot

resolver

Hi @AVatsya,

I haven't tried it before but theoretically, it could work, as long as you have the tracking code running on those pages.

In the bot settings, you can then specify that the bot should only be displayed on these pages: Target - decide when the bot should appear

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

AVatsya
Participante

Chatbot

resolver

Thanks for the help, Karsten! The tracking code article was helpful and I could see the chatbot on my dashboard now. 

A follow-up question: For adding knowledge hub search to it (the way hubspot has done for itself), is there a workaround if my knowledge hub isn't built in hubspot? Mine is on webflow.

Thanks again!

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Chatbot

resolver

Hi @AVatsya,

I'm actually not aware of this being a Service Hub feature, however this might help: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/set-up-a-results-page-to-use-a-search-field-on-your-sit...

If my previous post answered your initial question, you can help others find this information more easily by accepting it as a solution. I'd appreciate it!

Karsten Köhler

0 Me gusta