Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

rkcastillo
Participant

Change Lead Status for All Form Fills?

SOLVE

I have hundreds of contacts in my contacts tab.  We did a conference with a couple hundred registrations.  I opened all the submissions of the form for this conference.  

Is there a way to choose all those contacts and in bulk change their lead status?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rkcastillo,

Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, you can click Advanced filters (above the table view), select Add filter > Form submission and find your form.

The contact index page should now be filtered by all contacts who have ever submitted this form. You can then follow these steps to bulk edit the Lead status value of these contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rkcastillo,

Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, you can click Advanced filters (above the table view), select Add filter > Form submission and find your form.

The contact index page should now be filtered by all contacts who have ever submitted this form. You can then follow these steps to bulk edit the Lead status value of these contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-can-i-bulk-edit-contacts-companies-deals-or-tasks

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

rkcastillo
Participant

SOLVE

If I click "Save View" it will put all the conference registrations into a tab.  And then I can change the Lead Status of all of those in that specific tab but when I look at "All Contacts" the Lead Status isn't changed in that tab. 

0 Upvotes
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rkcastillo 

You just need to follow the below steps to chnage lead status in bulk :

1. Go to Contact tab.

2. click on the Advnace filter enter the critria you want.

3. Then Select all the contact, After selecting Contact click on the edit option then enter the field Lead status then enter the Lead statatus value you want.

3.Lead status value changes.

image (21).pngimage (22).pngimage (24).png

Hope this will helps you out.Please mark it Solution if you finds it helpful.

Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes